The New Format and a Few Rules
Welcome to 4 Thoughts Or Fiction – formerly “Food 4 Thought Friday.”
If you know all about the new setup and simply need the current prompt post then click here.
The new format will be bi-weekly (roughly every 2 weeks), with a prompt designed to get you thinking. If you are interested in how the meme got to be on this blog, and want to know the history then there’s a page for that 😉
For the first half of the month the link will be open from the 1st to the 14th. The associated topic will be chosen and hosted by me – May More. If you are interested in choosing a spotlight post or have a prompt suggestion please get in touch.
The second prompt of each month gets interesting. It will run from the 16th to the 29th and be presented by a different talented blogger/writer each month. They will have the chance to promote themselves, choose the prompt and run the meme, including a roundup.
The blogger will also be interviewed and featured on Posy Churchgate’s blog so the blogging world can get to know them little more.
Rules for writers (such as they are…)
- Please write 4 the current prompt as personal thoughts or fiction.
- Happy to accept older posts from your blog if they apply to the prompt.
- Up to two entries per site. This can include a guest post.
- Add to the linky tool at the end of the prompt post page.
- If you are on social media, please promote using the hashtag #4Thoughts_Fiction.
- Use one of the badges below on your post and link back to this site.
- If you don’t have your own blog I can host your post for you.
Get in Contact
Here’s how to get in touch.
That’s it, I will be so happy if you get your thinking hats on and link up your entry…
Badge for the MeMe
Grab the badge…