The New Format and a Few Rules
Welcome to 4 Thoughts Or Fiction – formerly “Food 4 Thought Friday.”
If you know all about the new setup and simply need the current prompt post then click here.
The new format will be bi-weekly (roughly every 2 weeks), with a prompt designed to get you thinking. If you are interested in how the meme got to be on this blog, and want to know the history then there’s a page for that 😉
For the first half of the month the link will be open from the 1st to the 14th. The associated topic will be chosen and hosted by me – May More. If you are interested in choosing a spotlight post or have a prompt suggestion please get in touch.
The second prompt of each month gets interesting. It will run from the 16th to the 29th and be presented by a different talented new blogger each month. They will have the chance to promote themselves, choose the prompt and run the meme, including a roundup.
The blogger will also be interviewed and featured on Posy Churchgate’s blog so the blogging world can get to know them little more.
Rules for writers (such as they are…)
- Please write 4 the current prompt as personal thoughts or fiction.
- Happy to accept older posts from your blog if they apply to the prompt.
- Up to two entries per site. This can include a guest post.
- Add to the linky tool at the end of the prompt post page.
- If you are on social media, please promote using the hashtag #4Thoughts_Fiction.
- Use one of the badges below on your post and link back to this site.
- If you don’t have your own blog I can host your post for you.
Get in Contact
Here’s how to get in touch.
That’s it, I will be so happy if you get your thinking hats on and link up your entry…
Badges for the MeMe
Massive thanks to the amazing Jae Lynn for designing the first badge. You should absolutely check out her own meme – Musically ranting.
Th second badge is of me – playing chess – without a board – hmm!
Grab a badge…