Prompt #171 Tricks
The word Tricks has so many different meanings. Here are two of the most common uses…
- an action that is intended to deceive, either as a way of cheating someone, or as a joke or form of entertainment. E.g. A practical joke or April Fools trick.
- an effective or quick way of doing something. E.g. being able to master how to do a laborious job very quickly, would be a neat trick.
Other phrases – Tricks of the Trade and Hows Tricks?
If you know any other meanings for the word then please use them. Write anything, thoughts or fiction, to do with tricks.
So, a few questions to get you thinking…
- Have you every carried out an April fools trick on someone?
- What are your tricks of the trade? At home or work?
- Do you know any neat tricks? How to do something better than others?
- What about magic tricks. Is that your thing?
If you write fiction for this topic then think about linking up to The Erotic Deluxe meme as the prompt this week is April fools.
If you want to take part and don’t have a blog please contact me and the meme can host your post 😉
Header image from Pixabay
The next prompt, from the 16th, will be hosted by Swirling Fire and it is a very interesting one – Social Media.
Find out the history of this meme HERE.
The badges are here...