Hi, I’m Swirling Fire and I post my work on Melody’s blog.
Prompt #172 Social Media
I was asked to submit my thoughts regarding social media but each time I pull my words together, it becomes a cathartic purge & not suitable for publishing!
After all, it is a topic which receives mixed reactions. Certainly food for thought…
How do you view/carry out you own social media interaction? Do you portray a real life extension of your real self on media platforms? Or perhaps it’s a place where you play out your alter ego or a full character masquerade?
Please read the other entries and support one another, add your own blog post using the linky tool below.
Here are some further questions for you to ponder over:
- Have you been attacked on social media?
- How did you respond and what did you learn?
- Have you met people online who switch allegiances on the flip of a coin?
- Did they then ghost you? Or maybe they apologised for their behaviour?
- Have you been “outed” or harassed. Which platform?
- Why was that and what did you do about it?
If you don’t want to tackle the questions please write anything about social media… I am very much looking forward to reading your views.
If you want to take part, and don’t have a blog site, contact May More to host your entry.
Over to May…
This is such an interesting prompt. Swirly and I were discussing how media platforms can be a blessing in these times – but also a curse.
May More 😉
Header image copyright – Pixabay