Since going solo with the meme in June I have been so appreciative of the support it has received. The meme has been blessed with a lovely lot of posts each period. Thank you to ALL the bloggers who have linked up.
The 4Thoughts or Fiction meme tries to carry on the great work that Kilted Wookie started way back when. An addition of mine was putting fiction on the table. I am passionate about writing stories so want to read yours.
The meme does not have many rules – older posts welcome and you can link up more than once. But, in keeping with the original template, please make sure you stick – however loosely – to the prompt.
Shine a light on New Bloggers
Another innovation on the 4thoughts or fiction meme is every month an enthusiastic, talented new blogger has the chance to take the reins and run the meme. Their blog can not be more than a year old as I want to give them a platform to promote themselves from.
While their fortnight in the spotlight is live Posy Churchgate publishes an interview with the blogger. So we can all learn more about them.
Going Well So Far
This has all been going swimmingly well so far. Here is a menu for you 😉
- We started with the creative MLSlavePuppet. She choose the prompt of Intimacies of body language. Loads of lovely entries linked up and I know ML had trouble choosing the roundup.
- Then we welcomed the expressive CharlieX and his prompt of “The Gaze” in sex or kink.
- The eloquent Kinky Wife followed with the topic of a Defining Moment.
- In September we featured the effervescent Scottish Lass.
- October the astute blogger know as Sass C hosted the meme with the haunted prompt.
- In November we enjoyed Jenna Kirkpatrick – Tickle – she blogs at Raspberry Ripples
- Currently Man called Alice is really up-ing the numbers with his prompt of stockings.
If you are not yet aware of these bloggers check them out – they are GOOD!
In between each new blogger I host the 4thoughts of fiction meme prompt and roundup. Although I always welcome ideas of what you the reader or writer thinks will make for an interesting topic. Get in touch if you have any thoughts.
I have a little change coming from 2020 – news following soon…
Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts.
May More xx
This post was updated 23/12/2020